The B type valve actuater is a rotating bevel type reduction gear.
It is used as the control for ascending/descending system valves and gates that require thrust motions for control.
- With a hammer blow function, it is easy to control the valve.
- Rolling shaft bearing is used for all bearings and is over 90% effective.
- The output part has a double structure so it is easy to detach the valve stem and stem nut.
- It has a sealed structure and is ready for immediate use with hyper pressure grease inside.
- Easy attachment of an opening meter.
- The flange to attach the valve is the same as the electric actuator SMB type.
- Can be used with electric type actuators like the SMB, JMB, and L120 series.
- There also is a two-shaft type to match a wide range of systems.
- There are 8 types of sizes for each output torque (640–100,000N·m)