Water-Proof Type Actuator (flood-proof type)
- Applied unit: SMB, JMB
- Water-proof function: Within 10m under water, for 72 hours
- Cautionary points
- It is important to pull in the electric wire against the water-proof type actuator.
If the electric wire is not pulled in all the way, water could get in through the wire port and short the electric parts inside.
- There is no need to do a full inspection for every flood that happens few times a year, but we suggest an annual inspection.
- For sea water, there is a need for a salt water countermeasure.
Sulfide-Proof Type Actuator (for geothermal power plants)
- The sulfide-proof type actuator is mainly applied to actuators for geothermal power plants.
- The treatment of this type will vary depending on the environment to be placed in, so please contact us beforehand.
- If the sulfurized gas is light or nitrogen gas is to be injected at time of installation or inspection, the treatment of the actuator will be reduced.
Heat Resistant Actuator
- In case of fires, the actuator could still electrically operated within the provided time.
- Applied unit: SMB
- Heat resistant capacity (result of fire test)
- Temperature 1200–1400 degrees
- Can operated for 15 minutes after start of fire
Heat resistant test
Freeze Resistant Specifications
We offer 2 grades of freeze resistance types according to the surrounding temperature.
- Freeze resistant type 1: From -20 degrees to -40 degrees
- Freeze resistant type 2: From -40 degrees to -60 degrees