NIPPON GEAR

NIPPON GEAR

History

HISTORY

1938

December
Established Hareyama Motors Corporation.

1954

December
Changed the trade name to Nippon Gear Co., Ltd., which is the current one.

1961

October
Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges.

1963

June
Concluded a technical assistance contract on the Limitorque valve control with Philadelphia Gear in the United States.

1968

June
Concluded a technical assistance contract on the PTE mixer with Philadelphia Gear in the United States.
October
Completed Fujisawa Headquarters and Plant in Kirihara-cho, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture in Japan.

1973

April
Concluded a technical assistance contract on high speed gear drive and so on with Philadelphia Gear in the United States.

1976

June
Established Nichigi Engineering Inc.

1991

Janualry
Expanded the high-precision gear grinding plant.

1995

March
Certified according to ISO 9001.

2001

December
Commercialized the MOVDAS device for diagnosing motor-operated valves.

2002

April
Absorbed Nichigi Engineering Inc.

2007

Certified according to ISO 14001.

2010

Janualry
The total production of electric actuators exceeded 300,000 units.
February
Initiated the sales of high-speed jacks.

2013

March
Initiated the sales of electronic actuators.

2019

June
Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.

2020

December
Opened Tokyo Head Office in Toranomon.
TOP