- Established Hareyama Motors Corporation.
- Changed the trade name to Nippon Gear Co., Ltd., which is the current one.
- Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges.
- Concluded a technical assistance contract on the Limitorque valve control with Philadelphia Gear in the United States.
- Concluded a technical assistance contract on the PTE mixer with Philadelphia Gear in the United States.
- Completed Fujisawa Headquarters and Plant in Kirihara-cho, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture in Japan.
- Concluded a technical assistance contract on high speed gear drive and so on with Philadelphia Gear in the United States.
- Established Nichigi Engineering Inc.
- Expanded the high-precision gear grinding plant.
- Certified according to ISO 9001.
- Commercialized the MOVDAS device for diagnosing motor-operated valves.
- Absorbed Nichigi Engineering Inc.
- Certified according to ISO 14001.
- The total production of electric actuators exceeded 300,000 units.
- Initiated the sales of high-speed jacks.
- Initiated the sales of electronic actuators.
- Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Opened Tokyo Head Office in Toranomon.