We established an internal code of ethics not only because we are a member of society living together with other parties with connections to us, such as customers, shareholders, partner companies, and neighborhood residents, but also to secure transparent corporate management through appropriate information disclosure and to establish our code of ethics through daily activities as a company with which such parties can interact with confidence.
- We respect all related laws, regulations, and international rules and their spirit, enhance our code of ethics, and act with integrity.
- We remind ourselves constantly that we are a member of a company, reinforce discipline, and carry out our work with rectitude.
- We take note of environmental problems and pay due consideration to avoid having a negative effect on the environment.
- We disclose company information in a timely and appropriate manner as we strive to ensure stakeholders’ trust.
- We cut off all relations, including any business relationships, with antisocial forces and groups that might pose a threat to public order and safety and adopt a resolute attitude across the entire organization.
Acts prohibited to be undertaken with partner companies
- The receipt, provision, assignment, and borrowing of money, valuable securities, real property and other economic profit
- Giving and receiving gifts and business entertainment in excess of conventional norms
- Coercion or coerced execution of the above