RC encoder (Multi rotational absolute)
This product counts the number of rotations with the special gear mechanism to output binary signals. It is a no battery type standard model of the multi-rotational absolute type encoder with no cumulative errors due to noise.
- – This product is widely applicable because the resolution per rotation is 1-1024.
- – Output signals are sent out by producing the electrical signals of each bit in parallel.
- – Because the digital signals are produced using an intermittent gear mechanism, this product offers superior vibration and shock resistance to build a highly reliable system.
- – Light in weight, compact, and dust and drip-proof structure
- – Compliant with the RoHS directive