Hyper RC encoder (High resolution multi rotational absolute)
Battery-less multi-rotational absolute encoders achieved both high resolution and high-speed rotation by calculating and synthesizing the data of two types of encoders.
Number of bits: 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20
- – A multi-rotational RC encoder is connected to an 8-bit single-rotational encoder through the MPU. The capacity of the absolute rotation amount sensor is expanded drastically.
- – Up to 1,408,576 counts can be achieved, and stable operation is ensured up to 1,800 rpm.
- – Light in weight, compact, and easy to mount because no speed reduction mechanism is required.
- – Structure with high resistance to noise and earthquake.
- – Specifications conforming to RoHS Directive.