This type is capable of two-way conversion: it can directly convert rotary motion into linear motion, or linear motion into rotary motion.
- – Capacity: 2kN/4kN
- – It allows high-speed linear motion, even when the input shaft is rotating at low speed.
- – The jack delivers excellent mechanical efficiency with less power loss.
- – This type has two mounting surfaces: one is in parallel with the rack’s motion, and another at the right angle. You can choose whichever surface is convenient for your use
- – You can choose from 3 types of shaft end fittings, and wide-ranging options are available, including dustproof bellows to protect the rack shaft, limit switch for control, and RC encoder.
- – The jack does not have a self-locking function, so it is required to install a brake.
|Rack shaft diameter / module||20mm・M2||30mm・M3|
|Maximum allowable power per jack||0.29kW||0.58kW|
|Maximum speed of rack shaft||8000mm/min||8000mm/min|
|Required input torque at maximum load||38N・m||113N・m|
|Rack shaft lead per rotation of input shaft||106.8mm/rotation||160.2mm/rotation|
|Maximum input rotation speed at maximum load||75min-1||50min-1|
|Input shaft allowable overhang load||130N||700N|
|Amount of filled grease||50g||60g|
|Operating temperature range||-15〜80℃||-15〜80℃|