High-lead Screw Jack
This type of jack is compact and lightweight, yet delivers high performance similar to standard screw jacks; it is easy to use, while realizing high efficiency and high speed.
- – Capacity: 2kN/5kN
- – The adoption of a 4-start screw (quadruple-thread) and high-lead model enables high-speed operation.
- – The speed is 2-5 times faster than that of conventional screw jacks (H) at the same input rotation speed.
- – The housing is compact and space-efficient; and its shape and mounting holes are designed to allow either its upper or lower surface to be attached to your device.
- – Wide-ranging options are available, including dustproof bellows to protect the lifting screw, limit switch for control, and RC encoder.
- – This type of jack does not have a self-locking function, so it is required to install a brake.
|Lifting screw diameter
|Lifting screw lead
|Worm gear ratio
|Maximum allowable power per jack
|Input shaft torque at no load (b)
|Torque coefficient (a)
|Required input torque at maximum load
|Speed coefficient (c)
(screw lead per rotation of input shaft)
|Maximum allowable input rotation speed
|Maximum input rotation speed at maximum load
|Anti-rotation key torque at maximum load
|Input shaft allowable overhang load
|Amount of filled grease
|Operating temperature range