High-lead Screw Jack
This type of jack is compact and lightweight, yet delivers high performance similar to standard screw jacks; it is easy to use, while realizing high efficiency and high speed.
- – Capacity: 2kN/5kN
- – The adoption of a 4-start screw (quadruple-thread) and high-lead model enables high-speed operation.
- – The speed is 2-5 times faster than that of conventional screw jacks (H) at the same input rotation speed.
- – The housing is compact and space-efficient; and its shape and mounting holes are designed to allow either its upper or lower surface to be attached to your device.
- – Wide-ranging options are available, including dustproof bellows to protect the lifting screw, limit switch for control, and RC encoder.
- – This type of jack does not have a self-locking function, so it is required to install a brake.
|Lifting screw diameter||16mm||20mm||25mm|
|Lifting screw lead||12mm||16mm||20mm|
|Worm gear ratio||3||5||5|
|Maximum allowable power per jack||0.32kW||0.63kW||0.75kW|
|Input shaft torque at no load (b)||0.07N・m||0.15N・m||0.3N・m|
|Torque coefficient (a)||1.43||1.17||1.46|
|Required input torque at maximum load||2.9N・m||6.0N・m||14.9N・m|
|Speed coefficient (c)
(screw lead per rotation of input shaft)
|Maximum allowable input rotation speed||2000min-1||2000min-1||1800min-1|
|Maximum input rotation speed at maximum load||1020min-1||990min-1||475min-1|
|Anti-rotation key torque at maximum load||2.3N・m||7.1N・m||17.6N・m|
|Input shaft allowable overhang load||117.6N||294N||294N|
|Amount of filled grease||Maintenance-Free||Maintenance-Free||0.1kg|
|Operating temperature range||-15〜80℃||-15〜80℃||-15〜80℃|