Smoothy Screw Jack
Extremely compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use jacks, delivering high performance similar to standard screw jacks
- – Capacity: 2kN/5kN
- – The lightest weight possible is achieved, while securing sufficient strength.
- – The housing is compact and space-efficient; and its shape and mounting holes are designed to allow either its upper or lower surface to be attached to your device.
- – Conserves space as steel spheres and return tubes are not required.
- – We can also manufacture a jack with anti-rotation mechanism which prevents its lifting screw from drag turning.
- – Wide-ranging options are available, including dustproof bellows to protect the lifting screw, limit switch for control, and RC encoder.
- – Maintenance-free design (disassembly of components inside of the housing is not allowed); however, please apply grease to the lifting screw on a regular basis.
- – The jack does not have a self-locking function, so it is required to install a brake.
- – A smoothy screw, consisting of a self-lubricating nut and stainless screw shaft is also available as a stand-alone product.
|Lifting screw diameter
|Lifting screw lead
|Worm gear ratio
|Maximum allowable power per jack
|Input shaft torque at no load (b)
|Torque coefficient (a)
|Required input torque at maximum load
|Speed coefficient (c)
(screw lead per rotation of input shaft)
|Maximum allowable input rotation speed
|Maximum input rotation speed at maximum load
|Anti-rotation key torque at maximum load
|Input shaft allowable overhang load
|Amount of filled grease
|Operating temperature range