Smoothy Screw Jack
Extremely compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use jacks, delivering high performance similar to standard screw jacks
- – Capacity: 2kN/5kN
- – The lightest weight possible is achieved, while securing sufficient strength.
- – The housing is compact and space-efficient; and its shape and mounting holes are designed to allow either its upper or lower surface to be attached to your device.
- – Conserves space as steel spheres and return tubes are not required.
- – We can also manufacture a jack with anti-rotation mechanism which prevents its lifting screw from drag turning.
- – Wide-ranging options are available, including dustproof bellows to protect the lifting screw, limit switch for control, and RC encoder.
- – Maintenance-free design (disassembly of components inside of the housing is not allowed); however, please apply grease to the lifting screw on a regular basis.
- – The jack does not have a self-locking function, so it is required to install a brake.
- – A smoothy screw, consisting of a self-lubricating nut and stainless screw shaft is also available as a stand-alone product.
|Lifting screw diameter||16mm||20mm|
|Lifting screw lead||5mm||5mm|
|Worm gear ratio||H||3||5|
|Maximum allowable power per jack||0.2kW||0.2kW|
|Input shaft torque at no load (b)||0.07N・m||0.15N・m|
|Torque coefficient (a)||H||0.72||0.45|
|Required input torque at maximum load||H||1.5N・m||2.4N・m|
|Speed coefficient (c)
(screw lead per rotation of input shaft)
|Maximum allowable input rotation speed||H||1290min-1||1500min-1|
|Maximum input rotation speed at maximum load||H||1500min-1||760min-1|
|Anti-rotation key torque at maximum load||1.5N・m||3.6N・m|
|Input shaft allowable overhang load||120N||300N|
|Amount of filled grease||Maintenance-Free||Maintenance-Free|
|Operating temperature range||-15〜60℃||-15〜60℃|