High-lead Ball Screw Jack
High-lead type ball screw jack using a ball screw shaft (lifting screw) which is best for high-speed operation
- – Capacity: 4kN~200kN
- – The use of the high-lead ball screw achieves even faster lifting speed than standard ball screw jacks at the same input rotation speed.
- – This type uses rolling friction between the nut and lifting screw, and its efficiency is approximately 3 times higher than that of the trapezoidal screw type, realizing energy-saving operation.
- – We can also manufacture a jack with anti-rotation mechanism which prevents its lifting screw from drag turning.
- – Wide-ranging options are available, including dustproof bellows to protect the lifting screw, trunnion base, limit switch for control, and RC encoder.
- – This type of jack does not have a self-locking function, so it is required to install a brake.
|Lifting screw diameter||16mm||20mm||25mm||36mm||40mm||50mm|
|Lifting screw lead||16mm||20mm||25mm||36mm||40mm||50mm|
|Worm gear ratio||5||5||6||6||8||8|
|Maximum allowable power per jack||0.63kW||0.75kW||1.3kW||2.5kW||3.7kW||6kW|
|Input shaft torque at no load (b)||0.15N・m||0.3N・m||1N・m||2N・m||3N・m||5N・m|
|Torque coefficient (a)||0.80||1.0||1.09||1.56||1.34||1.66|
|Required input torque at maximum load||3.4N・m||10N・m||28N・m||80N・m||137N・m||337N・m|
|Required input torque at maximum load||1.8N・m||6.6N・m||16N・m||47N・m||61N・m||156N・m|
|Speed coefficient (c)
(screw lead per rotation of input shaft)
|Maximum allowable input rotation speed (over 1000min-1 must be oil lubruicated)||2000min-1||1800min-1||1800min-1||1800min-1||1800min-1||1800min-1|
|Anti-rotation key torque at maximum load||1.5N・m||5N・m||15N・m||45N・m||100N・m||250N・m|
|Input shaft allowable overhang load||300N||300N||450N||700N||1200N||1200N|
|Amount of filled grease||Maintenance-Free||0.15kg||0.6kg||0.9kg||1.5kg||3kg|
|Operating temperature range||-15〜80℃||-15〜80℃||-15〜80℃||-15〜80℃||-15〜80℃||-15〜100℃|