PA series are spur gear operator which enables an easy operation of valves generating thrust such as gate valve and globe valve. PA spur gear operator is easily adaptable to the existing valve with a mounting adapter.
- – Ready for immediate use and hermetically sealed case filling with extra pressure grease.
- – Ball bearings are used at all rotary supports.
- – Hammer blow mechanism reduces an effort of torque seating and opening valve.
- – Stem nut engaging with the drive sleeve by involute
splines is designed as two pieces configuration. This prevents the operator from major disassembling for stem nut machining.
- – Available options are PA-OP series with a position indicator(MDPI) and PA-OS series with a MDPI and a limit switch.
|Type & Size||PA-0||PA-1||PA-2||PA-3|
|Max. Thrust Capacity||98||200||340||620|
|Max. Torque Capacity||740||1,500||2,900||5,900|
|Max. Stem Acceptance（mm）※1||Stem Dia||55||62||85||115|
※1 Stem nut is provided with pilot bore.