W series worm gear actuators are designed for multi-turn operation. The actuator is available for rising stem type gates and valves which need a thrust load to open and close.
- – The actuator prevents a valve stem from being rotated backward due to the valve load by its self-locking mechanism.
- – The actuator can be easily operated with its hammer blow effect.
- – Due to two-piece drive sleeve configuration, its stem nut engaged with a valve stem can be easily removed out from the actuator.
- – This actuator is of enclosed construction, filled with “EP” additive grease and ready for use.
- – The actuator is also available with local position indicator and limit switches for remote indication as an option.
- – The actuator can be coupled to actuators such as SMB, JMB or L120.
- – Dual input shaft type is available, so it makes the actuator easier in a wide variety of demanding applications.
- – W series has 5 unit sizes classified by output torque.
|Unit Size||Max. Output Thrust (kN)||Max. Output Torque (N·m)||Max. Output Thrust For Gate (kN)||Max. Output Torque For Gate (N·m)||Unit Gear Ratio||Efficiency||Maximum Stem Diameter (mm)|
|Stem Dia.||Bore Dia. & Keyway|
※not self lock